Telephonic Solutions (TekDial)
A TekDial is a centralized dialer to which phone calls from current and potential customers are directed. TekDial can handle:
- An inbound call center receives incoming calls from customers.
- Support teams typically monitor inbound centers since the calls tend to come from existing / non-existent customers with issues or questions.
- A blended agent who manages both incoming and outgoing calls.
- An outbound call center is one in which call center agents make outbound calls to customers on behalf of a business.
- It is one of the best call center dialer as it can maximize output. It aims to make sure all agents are occupied all the time.
- It predicts when an agent will finish his ongoing call based on the call handle time. As soon as the dialer sees the agent will be available in the next few seconds.
- It dials multiple numbers at the same time and routes the call to the agent which is connected. It also predicts the number of calls to be answered based on the ratio of answered, not-answered, and rejected calls.
- Based on this ratio, it increases or decreases the number of leads to be dialed.
- It is also an automated dialer, It dials a number when an agent is available. It means as soon as the agent finishes his call, the progressive dialer automatically dials the next number from the list.
- It keeps on dialing numbers one by one until the customer answers the call. As soon as the customer answers the call, it is routed to the agent.
- IVR (Interactive Voice Response) is that pleasant voice that guides you to the right support agent when you need it the most.
- IVRs simplify the work of your agents and reduces the frustration of your customers.
Inbound, Blended, Outbound
Manual (Outbound Call) v/s Predictive Dialer
- TekDial outbound allows organizations to make outbound calls to identified lists of contacts in a predictable and efficient manner.
- The TekDial Predictive Dialer dramatically increases the number of live connections for your agents.
- With a predictive mathematical algorithm, TekDial does the hard work of getting a live person on the phone.
- This saves time for agents from listening to unanswered calls or busy signals, Instead agents can focus on talking to people who are ready to talk.
Predictive dialer v/s Progressive dialer
Which is better? Predictive dialer or progressive dialer?
- There is no ideal answer to this.
- Both have their own pros and cons and which is the best for you depends on your set goals.
- For example, if you have a really long list to go through and need to make sure all agents are occupied all the time, the predictive dialer is the best option. It is also good when you are focusing on increasing agent talk time.
- On the other hand, when you want to focus on customer relationship building and interaction, then a progressive dialer is more important. It is also good when you want to increase the efficiency of the agents.
- The right usage of the right dialer in the right campaign can maximize results and benefits.
- These two call center dialers are two major features available in the intelligent call center software with some amazing business-centric configurations. There are many more features to boost businesses. Contact us to get a free demo.
Admin Control Panel
Team Lead / Manager Control Panel
Agent Login Panel
INBOUND – Agent
BLENDED - Agent
OUTBOUND - Agent
Predictive Dialer - Agent
- Complete Dialer Report(CDR)
- Calling Details Reports(CDR)
- By Agent
- By Phone Number
- Agent Performance
- All Agents
- Any Agents
- Campigns Performence Report(CPR)
*All reports available between date
- 3 way conference
- By Date(All)
- By Agent on selected date
- By Phone Number on selected date
- Schedule Callback
- Agent Only
Services we offer
- Technical Support
- Premise Based Solution – Dialer Installation
- Premise Based Call Center Solution
- Dialer Software Customizations
- Cloud Based Solution – Work From Home
- SIP Trunk
- GSM Gateway