- January 18, 2018
- Posted by: Tekzee Technologies
Business Development Manager (IT Sales)
No.Of Opening – 01
- Develop business by acquiring new clients through networking, cold calling, B2B collaboration and presentation/pitches to prospective clients.
- FulFill all aspects of successful sales cycle (RFPs, quotes, proposals closing) and achieve sales targets on monthly basis.
- Arranging business meetings and following up leads. Maintain Client Relationships.
- Handling and converting prospective clients to the paid customers by using various sales strategies.
- Market Research, Market Analysis, Forecasting – Project Management – Client Relationships.
- Execute systematic lead generation and execution activities in targeted customer domain.
- The person will have extremely good sales incentives based on revenue realization with no upper cap.
- The person initially will be working as an individual contributor and develop the new clients. Eventually the person can develop his sales team in line with the business opportunities he is able to generate.
- Must have prior experience in IT sales.
- Candidate should have Hands-on experience of online/offline sales, online/offline marketing and online/offline business development in international/domestic market.
- Strong in communication, presentation and Negotiation skill High on relationship building skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Highly energetic and self-starter. Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- SALARY AND PERKS NO BAR FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE.